Monday, April 18, 2022

For Wit and Humour

 For Wit and Humour Requests of Twitter Followers 

I'm getting lots of requests from my Twitter followers to create a second account because they miss my wit and humour. 

Well, Hello!! Join the club as miss my wit and humour too. Like I said, Twitter has taken my IP, my device IDs and since I'm given the strictest "Donald Trump" type Suspension  and they insisted "Permanent" suspension, I can't risk creating a second account and land up in jail .

The English word SUSPENSION however means "Temporarily Debarred" and no one can be suspended Permanently,  unless he wishes to be a pendulum.  Suspension Should always end in Resumption Or Cancellation. 

But hey, that's Californian English,  there are no U in the Colour or in their Valour.  Why waste time in Yous, it's Only Me, Me, Me. Their Spanish is also very lousy, they still hasn't figured out the English translation of San Francisco or Los Angeles, forget Palo Alto. 

California is still a "Work in Progress" and post Web 2.0, it's a lot of Work.

Enough of Satire, Back to Regular Humour 

See I reinstated the U in Humour,  it's not that hard.

I heard, UP is planning to become a "Trillion dollar economy" . Trillion dollars are not the funny part, Planning bits are.

I have also heard, "Precautionary Covid Vaccine Shot" in India will soon become Compulsory.  And then I will declare "India" is at par with "California" .. both needs "Too much work".

I also heard,  Boris Johnson is coming to India to ensure Asylum seekers from India get nice accommodation in Rwanda.  Almost all Billionaires from India has bought plots in Rwanda to build half-way houses, Indian Banks dare not touch them. Besides that Boris will also try to convince Modi that Russian Kerosene are no good for British Hurricane Lamps. And yes, customary exchanges of gifts and virus strains will also take place. 

Best part is Boris Johnson can party in India, without tabloids showing him the gate in Party. 

What? You want a Sensex joke too.. did that fell again? Allow Share trading in "Sabjiwala Thela" .. share prices will skyrocket..

Simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment